time and date: 31 march 2022, 14:30 – 16:00
register: click here to register
In the era of industry 4.0 the manufacturing industries seeks for a high level of connectiveness and intelligence by linking physical with informational systems. Technical progress allows gathering data from the shop-floor during manufacturing process by sensors. Digitalization allows sharing and condensing sets of ‘big-data’. Analysis of this data provides new insights about the context of the manufacturing system and is the basis for improvement and optimization activities, bringing competitive advantages.
On Thursday, March 31, 2022, researchers and industrial developers will discuss the multifaceted topic by presenting three industrial problems and their solutions:
- How to gather and condense data from physical shop-floor
- How to manage gathered data and provide them for analysis
- How to improve the manufacturing system by systematic data-analysis
The language of the webinar is English.
- Ufuk Halisdemir (Capgemini):
- How to improve a heat integration model with sensor data
- Benedikt Schwaiger (SMH Analytics):
- Automated data reading and data analysis
- Sébastien Dubois, Roland De Guio (INSA Strasbourg) :
- Beyond optimisation: VIRTFac’s approach and data issues